Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the difference between the free version and the full version?
- Full version allows you to add folders to Places, you are not limited to browsing subfolders within the Pictures folder. Folders in Places can be local folders, external disk volumes, SD cards, or network volumes.
- You can edit EXIF, Makernotes and some common XMP/IPTC data fields in the Inspector. Just double click a field and select or type in a new value.
- Folder browser has the ability to resolve folder aliases or symbolic links.
- iTunes music can be played without the 30 seconds limit when running the slideshow.
- Shuffled playback for slideshow.
- Dragging an image or video from the main window to an external application (such as word processing application).
- You are not limited to the number of times you can perform drag-and-drop into the window and perform “File > Open…” operation.
I purchased version 1.x, do I have to pay again for version 2.0?
- There is no need to pay again, you are automatically upgraded to version 2.0, all new features are available to you.
Can I use the free version indefinitely?
- Sure you can! However, a message will popup reminding you to purchase the Full Version after using the free version for 30 days. We hope you enjoy using ApolloOne!